Sunday 5 July 2015

Hello, its me x



Hi, my name is Eveie. Well infact its Eve, but when people called me Eveie whilst growing up, i asked my mum how to spell it, she said to just add an ie on the end and i came up with Eveie instead of Evie, i kinda like it and the spelling has stuck, with me anyway.
I want to say i’m a twenty-something London girl enjoying the city life BUT i’m just about to turn 31(eek), just not quite ready to call myself a thirty-something yet though. I can’t grumble about my 30’s so far, i was swept off my feet to New York to celebrate, got engaged and got married. So actually being 30 has been 1 of the best years of my life.

I’ve read blogs for years and often thought of starting one and kind of wished i’d done it sooner, so here it is…
I like to think of this as a online diary for myself and hope i stick to it, if you would like to read too - that would also be wonderful.


When, and if you swing by my blog, you will find thoughts from my little mind in my vacant hours, which will include but not limited to, musings of travel (forever  wanderlust), outfit posts, wish lists, restaurant/bar recommendations and beauty ramblings.

Photo credit on this occasion was the ever wonderful Joanna Brown - go check her site out www.joannabrownphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment