Friday 4 December 2015

Musings of the last few months…x

Ok, alright, SO, so far this blogging lark hasn’t quite gone so well, don’t they say its hard getting into in at first…? Ok well it is for me. Its kind of like getting a new diary for Christmas and writing in it until mid January. 
I think where i fail with blogging is that half the time i don’t particularly want to take a camera out with me, so all i’ll grace the interweb with is iPhone photos. Must. Try. Harder.

My life right now is pretty hectic, we’ve recently exchanged and completed on a new house which required a complete refurb…! I’d like to blog progress, so watch this space, literally. Lets see how organised i can be. Lets hope the blog posts won’t just be me moaning of how much painting i have to do…! 

Here is a photo of me, i am in Brighton for the Mod Weekender back when it stayed light past 16:00...




See you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment